Sunday 14 October 2018


Hello, I am Mousa Abuhilal, a student at Al-Quds University. I study Media and political science . This is my first time in Britain. I did not have the opportunity to visit France, but I had the opportunity to meet the French and British groups in Palestine and Britain.
It was a very wonderful experience where I gained great experience in dialogue, discussion and learning new ways to convey a message in a simple and expressive way
As for my visit to Britain, I was in the group that visited Nottingham and Hull so we met in Nottingham with a group of general humen and politicians. The next day we visited the Hull University in Hull to meet political science students. In both visits we discussed and discussed the Palestinian cause and human rights I focused on the rights of journalists in Palestine
This is a truly memorable experience. Thank you to everyone who contributed to the success of this experience Thanks Nandita Abdul Wahab Sabah Volunteers and our hosts Thank you so much
mousa abuhilal



No comments:

Post a Comment