Monday 14 May 2018

تقرير مرح عن التبادل في فلسطين


Report about  Maan project in Palestine

Im Marah Kurdieh ,Im from Palestine , especially in Jerusalem and Im 23 years old .
Im a lawyer , also Im voulnterring with cadfa from 5 years ago and    Im still with them ,
It was very nice to be with this project that’s consist other country than Palestine , this Maan project was very good ,I plessed to join project like this, it was not the first project I joined it but it was very differents than the others . It was full of knowledge and experincessproject . I experienced a new and enjoyable experience in my life, full of vigor and vitality.We had loads of beautiful memories, discover new things, new countries, new news as well .and we made a new goof friends from France and London .
Theylearnt  what Palestinians  lives are like under Israeli occupation , they know about what we faced here in Palestine ,  The visitors had a lot to say about their lives as women, workers and mothers and the situation facing their children in Palestine. I've been cooking for all the project participants and my first experience was eating beautifully.
And last but not least, this experience contributed to the refinement of my personality and language and development of the best and increase my own confidence, and live the true meaning of the word freedom free from the strict customs and actions and practices of the occupier of barriers and racial wall and others .
















No comments:

Post a Comment